Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Pop n lock?

Old 11-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
What Pop n lock?

Hi guys, I PROMISE I searched, and I couldn't find my answer... So I am posting, although I'm sure I will be proven wrong and forwarded to a thread with the same question asked.

Anyways, I need to get a pop-n-lock for my tailgate, but I DO NOT have the back-up camera. I found in my searches, many people had asked about the one with the back-up camera (the PL5300). I have a 2011, and I thought the PL5200 was only for trucks between 2005-2009. So I am not sure which pop-n-lock I need for my 2011 WITHOUT the back up cam.

Any responses would be appreciated!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
eBay.com
Old 11-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Thanks for linking me to ebay...?
Old 11-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Almost certain all the internal components are the same from 05-2011 (minus the cam of course).

Item #: 390319185274
Old 11-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Almost certain all the internal components are the same from 05-2011 (minus the cam of course).

Item #: 390319185274
ohhh, okay thanks, so I do need the PL5300 then!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check to see if you have the camera in the tailgate. When I get back from pooping I will link you to a site to buy where you can buy it for cheap.

live via
Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Check to see if you have the camera in the tailgate. When I get back from pooping I will link you to a site to buy whet you can buy it for cheap.

live via
I have a spot for the camera, but noo camera. A link to a cheap site would be awesome!

Ps- who doesn't take their laptop when pooping?
Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I have a spot for the camera, but noo camera. A link to a cheap site would be awesome!

Ps- who doesn't take their laptop when pooping?
I am on my bionic but the link is saved on my desk PC.

live via
Old 11-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #9
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am on my bionic but the link is saved on my desk PC.

live via
Haha nice!
Old 11-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
Banned
Ok I'm back. If you don't have the camera then you won't need the one with the camera. They are the same price though and the one meant for the camera includes a cover for the hole.

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Old 11-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #11
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok I'm back. If you don't have the camera then you won't need the one with the camera. They are the same price though and the one meant for the camera includes a cover for the hole.

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Alright, awesome that is a good price. I'm probably going to pay crazy shipping fees to have it shipping to canada though.

Should I call him, since it says to:

"CALL OR E-MAIL US FOR A SPECIAL TW PRICE!"
Old 11-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
Alright, awesome that is a good price. I'm probably going to pay crazy shipping fees to have it shipping to canada though.

Should I call him, since it says to:

"CALL OR E-MAIL US FOR A SPECIAL TW PRICE!"
You can call him but I think that is the price since I linked you to the TW section of the site. The same lock shows $59.99 in the normal section.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can call him but I think that is the price since I linked you to the TW section of the site.
I think that you are rightt, I wonder how much he'll charge me for shipping?
Old 11-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
You can call him but I think that is the price since I linked you to the TW section of the site. The same lock shows $59.99 in the normal section.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91IS...e_gdata_player

live via
Old 11-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #15
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well, that's reasonable then. I think i'll go for it!