Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone know the Color Matched Door Handles Part Number???

Old 11-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Anyone know the Color Matched Door Handles Part Number???

and maybe where i could get them?
Old 11-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
thanks, but those are for the 4 door tacos and they didn't have my color -____- :indigo ink pearl

thanks for the help though, I'm going to check around that site...
Old 11-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
even more thanks btw lol, just found them on the site you provided!!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #6

anyone know of the write up on here somewhere of how to change the handles out?? i did some looking with no luck, but i know for a fact that they are on here though i remember seeing it
Old 11-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
anyone know of the write up on here somewhere of how to change the handles out?? i did some looking with no luck, but i know for a fact that they are on here though i remember seeing it
The fronts just come out with a torx bit. 5 minute job.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #8

alright, i did a lot of searching for my sake of just making sure i know how to do this, so heres the link to the write up on here for anyone else who might need it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...cess-cabs.html
Old 11-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where to get impulse red color matched door handles?
Old 11-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaw30 View Post
anyone know where to get impulse red color matched door handles?
i do not, but bump for you to see if anyone else knows
Old 06-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
schmtz7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
schmtz7's Tacoma Gallery
i know this is old but did u end up ordering from that site provided? if so how did they turn out? thinking of getting them
Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #13
schmtz7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
schmtz7's Tacoma Gallery
cheaper than trdparts4u.com and its a toyota dealer, this is where i got mine and also my sport grill. Great business man his name is Richard, tell him Alex from tacomaworld sent you. Here is the links.....

for 05-09 click this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...#ht_2310wt_979

For 10-12 click this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...#ht_2310wt_979
Old 06-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
About how much do they run?
Old 06-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmonkey View Post
About how much do they run?
$135 - $170 depending on the site. You'd know that if you clicked on any of the links above...
Old 06-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #16
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 06-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #17
MiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MiniBike's Tacoma Gallery
I see this ad all the time on Craigslist. Know nothing about them.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ptd/3882578150.html