Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Feeler: Photo Contest

View Poll Results: From the photos in post #2, which photo is your favorite overall Tacoma photo?
AWorthyOpponent 18 12.95%
JLee 18 12.95%
steve o 77 9 6.47%
tacocolin 69 49.64%
ToyComa92 2 1.44%
Konaborne 4 2.88%
anormis 1 0.72%
EL TACOROJO 4 2.88%
GeauxTigers 3 2.16%
TRDBandit 11 7.91%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Photo Contest

I know that there was recently a Regional Video Contest that had quite a few participants. Not everyone has the know how to edit a 10 minute video, but most everyone has a digital camera.

Here's a Tacoma photo Contest. Topic: Best Photo you have taken of YOUR Tacoma. One entry per Member. If you post multiple, I will choose my personal favorite. First 10 entries get to participate. Winner of the contest gets to choose the stipulations put on the next contest (Off-Road, On Road, Stock, Modded, etc...). You must use pictures that you have taken and edited yourself.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1. AWorthyOpponent

2. JLee

3. steve o 77

4. tacocolin

5. ToyComa92

6.Konaborne

7. anormis

8. EL TACOROJO (photo unedited)

9. GeauxTigers

10. TRDBandit
Old 11-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Panda did a weekly contest but I haven't seen it in a wile.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Panda did a weekly contest but I haven't seen it in a wile.
Well then we should start it again...I couldn't find anything

Here's one I took Last night...

Old 11-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #5
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen section...
Old 11-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman355 View Post
2nd gen section...
1st Gen

Old 11-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
OP, Beautiful picture and truck!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #8
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman355 View Post
2nd gen section...
There's no "Tacoma PHOTO" section...i figured it would get the most exposure here...plus...when in doubt...post in the second gen section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
OP, Beautiful picture and truck!
Thanks...lets see yours...
Old 11-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
There's no "Tacoma PHOTO" section...i figured it would get the most exposure here...plus...when in doubt...post in the second gen section...
How about here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/photography/
Old 11-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #10
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
I thought that was a general photography section...I thought this would be more of an ON topic seeing as to how it was about Tacomas...my apologies...
Old 11-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #11
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #12
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that was a general photography section...I thought this would be more of an ON topic seeing as to how it was about Tacomas...my apologies...
On what topic? You didn't state one....

Quote:
I know that there was recently a Regional Video Contest that had quite a few participants. Not everyone has the know how to edit a 10 minute video, but most everyone has a digital camera.

Anyone want to start a Photo Contest? Maybe Best 10 entries in this thread by December 15th can enter the contest?
I suggest editing your original post to clearly state what this contest topic/subject is. When I saw your 1st post in this thread I thought about throwing in a wedding photo - or should I include a 2nd gen Tacoma in the pic?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #14
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
^^ winner. close thread
Old 11-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
^^ winner. close thread
lol thanks but not so fast! there are some awesome photographrs on this site that need to enter.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #16
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lol thanks but not so fast! there are some awesome photographrs on this site that need to enter.
yeah haha, just outta the ones so far i got you.
ww_firefighter's is beast too.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to take some more, but here are a few starters, now do they need to have your tacoma in the pictures or does anything go?

Old 11-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #18
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
That's a lot of chocolate milk!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #19
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That's a lot of chocolate milk!!!!
yeah it was so good too till he had to ruin it with oil and grease
Old 11-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #20
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
I'll have to take some more, but here are a few starters, now do they need to have your tacoma in the pictures or does anything go?
I was thinking that it had to have Tacoma's in the pictures...so that I can keep this out of the unvisited Off-Topic Photography thread.