Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Tacoma Grilles...???

Old 11-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
Bremblefly is on a distinguished road

Bremblefly's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Tacoma Grilles...???

I've been shopping around for a new grille for my 2012 Tacoma TRD Prerunner and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I would like a hexagonal or cross/mesh pattern but want the bars to be thicker in a F-150 Raptor sort of way. And I think black would look amazing on my white Taco. The emblems are easy enough to find but I'm having real trouble finding 2012 Grilles that match this description.

Any ideas on where to find these type of grilles or where I should look?

I attached a pic of something similar to what I'm looking for.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Tacoma Grilles...???-01657.jpg  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Ask HomerTaco where he gets his supplies. I for one am waiting for him to start producing 2012 satoshi / Homertoshi grills, I for sure will buy one from him as his work looks really nice.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
That pattern looks similar to Timsxr grilles but if you are going to recess it Homer's prices have been tough to beat. I'm not sure if either of them have anything set up yet for the 2012's though.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremblefly View Post
I've been shopping around for a new grille for my 2012 Tacoma TRD Prerunner and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I would like a hexagonal or cross/mesh pattern but want the bars to be thicker in a F-150 Raptor sort of way. And I think black would look amazing on my white Taco. The emblems are easy enough to find but I'm having real trouble finding 2012 Grilles that match this description.

Any ideas on where to find these type of grilles or where I should look?

I attached a pic of something similar to what I'm looking for.

Thanks.
Either homertaco or trex will have them available in a couple weeks for retail purchase.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
Bremblefly is on a distinguished road

Bremblefly's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I like the stuff homertaco and trex are coming out with. Appreciate the help.