1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for everyones sound clips and opinions of aero turbine 2525

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 2011BlackTaco, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Nov 29, 2011 at 7:17 PM
    2011BlackTaco

2011BlackTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner
    6 inch Pro Comp lift kit, 18" XD Monster rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Smittybilt black step bars
    Im thinking about running a Aero Turbine 2525 muffler then run a y-pipe after the muffler into two separate tailpipes that will be ended with two black exhaust tips. This will give me the appearance of true dual exhaust without the performance sacrifices that come with a true dual system and def. without the price tag. Is this setup possible ?? :confused::confused:

Like i said everyone post their aero turbine exhaust set up !!! I have already looked through the exhaust threads but couldn't find what i was wanting.

2. Dec 25, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    BLP

BLP Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryson
    Stem, NC
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    Bilstein 5100s front and rear, front set to .85 with ome 885 coil springs, 1.5" aal, nitto trail grapplers 285/75/16, level 8 guardian wheels, delta toolbox painted black, tinted tail lights, black headlights with 6k HIDs, smoked fog lights with 6k HIDs, weathertechs, usa spec pa15 ipod adapter, single in dual out flowmaster 10 series with 3.5" tips and secondary cats removed, 20% tint, coverking neosupreme seat covers, color matched grill.
    bump. i'd like to know about this too.

Products Discussed in

To Top