Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fog lights question

Old 11-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
AlaskanTaco will become famous soon enough

AlaskanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights question

So, I have read, and NO one can give me a straight answer. I want to put in factory headlights in the slots. I don't have any in my 09 Tacoma i4 Sr5. Where can I get some at that just fit right in that aren't above 300 bucks. I'm not worried about the wiring harness. Just the switch and lamps. Thanks guys.

AlaskanTaco
Old 11-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
AlaskanTaco will become famous soon enough

AlaskanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Also, I want to do HID's in them later on, so the housing has to be pretty strong so it doesn't melt.

AlaskanTaco
Old 11-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Well you could try ebay. I got mine off ebay and bought the relay and switch from a dealer. Spent around 3bills for it all
Old 11-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2011-TO...sories&vxp=mtr

these will fit. But the wireing is sh** and the switch dont fit. I bought them just for the lights them self. And used everything else as extra wire for other mods
Old 11-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got the ones off ebay, for $80 they are hard to beat. HID lamps run cooler by the way, I think.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay, and if you plan on actually using them as fog lights or in foul weather, don't waste your money on HIDs.