DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
post pics of your sliders!!

as simple as that.

1. post pictures of your sliders.
2. tell us what kind they are.
3. and how much you paid for them

i am looking to get a set of sliders for my truck real soon. i know there are lots of companies out there who make them like trail armor, cbi, all pro, beefed, avid, demello, and all the rest.

i dont want something real expensive like $400+ but i dont want some piece of shit. i dont want to ship them across the country, i would prefer pick-up or local shipping, but no farther than oregon, nevada, arizona.

believe me, i HAVE searched, i have RESEARCHED, and i know there are a lot of different styles and prices out there to choose from.

THANKS GUYS!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 11-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Ill post them on Friday when they get here.

I oredered Elite Offroad Hybrid sliders with the kick outs.

I've seen them in person, they are beefy and at an amazing price (330 for the hybrid w/ kickout)
Old 11-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #4

DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
sweet. lets keep em coming
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
ELITE OFFROAD Hybrid with kickout $330 Delivered!

Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget B.A.M.F Sliders 300.00 + shipping

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...ll-trucks.html
Old 11-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looks good
Old 11-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #8
adamw is on a distinguished road

adamw's Tacoma Gallery
I made mine. ~$60 for material not that hard if you have access to all the tools you need. I cant find a pic of them finished
Attached Thumbnails
post pics of your sliders!!-0606011439.jpg  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
ELITE OFFROAD Hybrid with kickout

I can't wait till this weekend!!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:39 PM   #10
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I want sliders. Just no funds bank account is
Old 11-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #11

DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...ll-trucks.html
dude those are freakin wicked! are those bolt on or weld on?
and what would something like those cost shipped to los angeles area?
Old 11-30-2011, 10:48 PM   #12

DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I want sliders. Just no funds bank account is
story of my life..

Quote:
I can't wait till this weekend!!
i like the kick out look
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
They look 1,000X better than side steps and alot more use full against trail damage
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #14

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
dude those are freakin wicked! are those bolt on or weld on?
and what would something like those cost shipped to los angeles area?
Weld on (looks like) and I think BAMF is in the Bay Area so shipping probably wouldn't be too much
Old 11-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #15

DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Weld on (looks like) and I think BAMF is in the Bay Area so shipping probably wouldn't be too much
yeah i was surprised those got posted so quick / close to my area. i looked at them before but they look real good now. all pro is an hour from me but they are like $450! bare metal!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Not on the truck yet.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #17

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post

Not on the truck yet.
Still working on making them bolt ons??
Old 11-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #18
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery

these are mine, kinda primitive but they get the job done. spent $60ish on metal then i did all the fab
Old 11-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #19
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Still working on making them bolt ons??

Nope, not even working on them yet. Too busy with school and work.