Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cudos to Slimcubby

Old 12-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
Cudos to Slimcubby

I just want to give a great big thank you to Slimcubby and his excellent customer service.

I purchased a full set of HID lights early November last year. I installed them and they have been problem free since day 1.

Last night I lost both headlights - luckily I noticed while in my driveway. After some checking I sent a quick PM to Paul and asked him to call me. Within an hour I had a call from him and agreed with me that the control module was probably to blame. He is shipping out a new unit to me today for no charge (except for a small charge for shipping) under warranty.

I think that anyone who is looking for HID lighting for their truck should DEFINITELY buy from him.

Thanks again Paul!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery