Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

So about 600 mi or so ago...

Old 12-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So about 600 mi or so ago...

I bought this truck single cab 2011 4x4 base model and I freaking love it!!!!

Old 12-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
He he I know how you feel. I got my new 2011 on Nov 5th and I'm in love with my truck too.

My wife seems to get mad when I tell her I'd rather sleep in the truck then in the bed with her.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
I know there's a lot more to this story......
Old 12-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I know there's a lot more to this story......
Well I was born back in 88 and through a series of events leading to where I sit today in my brand new truck. If you want details I'll let you buy the coffee and donuts then we can chat it out Lol
Old 12-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Only if you meet me on the bottom of the hill LOL..
Old 12-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #6

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ok sounds like a plan
Old 12-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Me too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
He he I know how you feel. I got my new 2011 on Nov 5th and I'm in love with my truck too.

My wife seems to get mad when I tell her I'd rather sleep in the truck then in the bed with her.
Ditto the sentiments. Picked mine up on 10/30/11 and traded in my 02 Dodge Ram 1500 QC.

Thought I would miss "the beast" but I don't! Love my baby beast.

Debadged her this weekend, she looks better shaved. But then again, most chicks do.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferdude View Post
Debadged her this weekend, she looks better shaved. But then again, most chicks do.
See what he did there (shaved vagina joke)
Old 12-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #9

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
See what he did there (shaved vagina joke)
Ooo now I get it thanks for clearing that up for me