Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
Performance Chip

Who makes a good chip for the 2nd gen ?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
No, computer is encrypted and cannot be altered by a chip.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
Nutts

darn is that why JET says to send the chip to them ? im assuming.
sorry for dumb questions
Old 12-06-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
JimmyBuckets has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyBuckets has a spectacular aura about
JimmyBuckets's Tacoma Gallery
If you can or not I don't know. But will be a waste of money unless you are heavily modded. If won't improve your mileage either.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
this is pretty much the only "chip" you can get for your taco.

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260198051

I'd save up for headers if you want some gains or a S/C
Old 12-06-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.urdusa.com/Exhaust-&-Head...duct_info.html
Old 12-06-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
Nutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

ok thanks and any sugestions on headers ?
Old 12-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #8

see my other link.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #9
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
doug thorley
Old 01-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #10
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
What about Unichip? Custom mapped piggyback based on all mods installed. Not a good solution if you are changing up parts all the time, but for something consistent it may not be bad.

Anyone heard of them / used them? http://www.unichip.us/vehicle/vehicl...ota-Tacoma-40L
Old 01-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #11
Nutts

heard they are awesome friend just installed one on his tundra
Old 01-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
What about Unichip? Custom mapped piggyback based on all mods installed. Not a good solution if you are changing up parts all the time, but for something consistent it may not be bad.

Anyone heard of them / used them? http://www.unichip.us/vehicle/vehicl...ota-Tacoma-40L

see my link. URD MAF CAL. 200 bucks and they can tune it for you before you install it.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Search.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #14
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i ordered the unichip along with a trd intake and doug thorley long tubes. i have a flowmaster 40 dual exhuast. it will all be waiting for me to install when i get back from this deployment i cant wait i will be sure to post results
Old 01-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
Army:
not sure yet
Old 01-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #16
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeymgd78 View Post
not sure yet
i removed my post. I re checked the site and it says that it comes pre tuned for your exact setup
Old 01-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #18
Army:
do you know anyone who has one a unichip
Old 01-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #19
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Had a Unichip that came with my Turbonetics kit for my old TC. Seemed pretty legit until I added more boost and got a custom tune. Then the engine went

But it was rock solid until I messed with it.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #20
Army:
from what i have read on it it seems like a complete preformance chip to me i hope im not disapointed i almost got the urd maf but then i say this