Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i seriously tried to adjust my headlights without the "cheat-codes".

Old 12-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #21
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Anyone guess what this one was?

R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
So what is it?
Old 12-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
think you missed an R1 at the beggining....its for GTA to get the cops off ya right? if so thats not really much of a cult classic like contra. jmo
Old 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #24
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
IDKFA

If that doesn't work:

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start

Anyone who doesn't get it:

I hate you.
Why does this sound so god damn firmiliar?!!?!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #25
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendbolden View Post
So what is it?
GTA most def
Old 12-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #26
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G View Post
think you missed an R1 at the beggining....its for GTA to get the cops off ya right? if so thats not really much of a cult classic like contra. jmo
What?!?! Having the cops chase you is the most fun part of the game! It's what drives you to steal the tank and go hunting
Old 12-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #27
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What?!?! Having the cops chase you is the most fun part of the game! It's what drives you to steal the tank and go hunting

never said the game wasnt good or fun/ which it isnt good now, just redundant. theres a new one coming out soon too.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #28
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G View Post
never said the game wasnt good or fun/ which it isnt good now, just redundant. theres a new one coming out soon too.
No, I meant using the cheat so the cops won't chase you kind of defeats the purpose of most of the game.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #29
pintokiller79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
pintokiller79's Tacoma Gallery
Justin Bailey
Old 12-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #30
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
so tacoma world is cheatcodes?
there's gonna be more than one cheat code on here pretty soon. for other time wasters
Old 12-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #31
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
IDKFA was doom right? ..or quake? cant remember
Old 12-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #32
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
the codes on this are making m laugh.....especially since i have the original contra on NES.....and i cant get past the second level...
Old 12-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #33
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
A,B,A,C,A,B,B

blood code for mortal combat on sega
Old 12-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #34
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
there's gonna be more than one cheat code on here pretty soon. for other time wasters

Old 12-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #35
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
The cheat codes for aiming your lights are go to a dark place with no light or traffic and re-aim them, go drive around some on a street and see if they need right/left/up or down some more to be of use and not in other people's eyes. Repeat until you have them where you want them.......a wall is a good place to start to get in the ballpark but doesn't necessarily get them right for driving down the road. They can be even in height and still be both pointed towards curb or oncoming traffic. Height also might seem right parked but not so much when actually driving.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #36
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Anyone guess what this one was?

R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
Grand Theft Auto III -- all weapons and ammo.

Still my favorite of all the GTA games, it just has a certain style and flavor that's totally charming, BUT I haven't yet played IV. Supposed to be awsum.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #37
Dj0rk is on a distinguished road

Name: Luke
Dj0rk's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget Alt+F4 to make web pages load faster.

Yes, I am a Dork...I know...
Old 12-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #38

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rk View Post
Don't forget Alt+F4 to make web pages load faster.

Yes, I am a Dork...I know...

Dick... I just tried it.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #39
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
what?

what does this mean?!?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #40
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGXR View Post
Grand Theft Auto III -- all weapons and ammo.

Still my favorite of all the GTA games, it just has a certain style and flavor that's totally charming, BUT I haven't yet played IV. Supposed to be awsum.
Bingo. I don't know why but that one has stuck with me since I was like 10 when it came out. I had to play it at my neighbor's house because my mom wouldn't let me have it. I got my PS2 taken away for awhile when I borrowed it from him.