Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nighttime Photo Thread! Show 'em off!

Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #41
Sundance47 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ryan
Sundance47's Tacoma Gallery
this was Sunday night after i installed some lights and an avid bar, i got stuck in a swamp up to my frame on the the passenger side. my stock tires did not help me out at all. the first two pics are right after i got pulled out the last one is the mess the next morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Nighttime Photo Thread! Show 'em off!-pc040932.jpg   Nighttime Photo Thread! Show 'em off!-pc040926.jpg   Nighttime Photo Thread! Show 'em off!-pc050937.jpg  
Old 12-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #42
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
For digital (aka: DSLR) in order of features and price:

Canon XS, Canon Ti1, Canon Ti2, Canon Ti3, Canon D60, Canon D7, Canon D5, Canon D1....D60+ models are usually more PRO oriented.

and Nikon, though I don't use them so I don't know their consumer models.

The only film model I have experience with is the Canon Rebel G, but it's a good SLR camera if you're interested in playing with film too.
i miss film haven't played with it in for ever, i have an old pentax that i need to get cleaned so i can start using it again!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #43
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
This pic was actually taken around midnight...
Long Exposure Pics FTW...

Damn dude.. nice shot. A couple hot pixels there too just like I get with my XTi.

Long exp FTW - agreed.. I've got a few nice ones I've done.. although not of the taco (yet)
Old 12-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #44
4x4=fun
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #45
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of starting light do you need to get pics like these? And what do you set your shutter speed at? 5 seconds? 30 seconds?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #46
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
What kind of starting light do you need to get pics like these? And what do you set your shutter speed at? 5 seconds? 30 seconds?
ISO should be 100, aperture around f/8 and a long shutter speed, whatever it takes to properly expose it. Could be 20 seconds, could be a minute.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #47
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
ISO should be 100, aperture around f/8 and a long shutter speed, whatever it takes to properly expose it. Could be 20 seconds, could be a minute.
Thanks, definitely going to try this with my point-and-shoot once my Taco lands...
Old 12-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #48
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
Thanks, definitely going to try this with my point-and-shoot once my Taco lands...
gonna need a tripod for sure.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #50
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
here are a couple of mine i took the other night, to be honest i really don't like them haha but i thought id share.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #51
Professional Goofball
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
gonna need a tripod for sure.
True - I can borrow one of those
Old 12-08-2011, 02:48 AM   #53
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
M'eh. All I have is this test, which is a bit dark:
a bit dark? i have one in my drive way from about 15 to 20 feet away and you canít even see my truck.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:15 AM   #54
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #55
4x4=fun
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I love the radiant red^^
Old 12-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #56
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #57
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery

It was night time...
Old 12-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #58
davelac will become famous soon enough
davelac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
This pic was actually taken around midnight...
Long Exposure Pics FTW...

Great photo. Nice angle and lighting. Do you mind if I use the image for my desktop PC wallpaper until I can take one of my own? I just have the SR5 version (2011), not the TRD, but it looks almost identical to mine.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #59
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
ok got 2 new. i took with my iphone. ok first pick it with flash. and from 15 feet away ok 2nd pic 15 feet away. NO flash. moon is pretty bright tonight. i think it will be full in 2 days. i know you’r going to say. wear is the trick. lol

edit: whats funny is it’s not just the phone not seeing the truck. i can’t hardly and i mean hardly see me truck with my eyes.