1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

N-fab Prerunner light bar Pyrite Mica

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by surfskating, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Dec 7, 2011 at 8:43 PM
    surfskating

surfskating [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Orange county
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner SR5 TRD
    Bilstein 5100 2.5" lift Front and rears. Pro comp 1.5" add a leaf, K&N air filter. N-Fab Prerunner Light Bar with Pro Comp 130 x2 ________________________ 2005 F150 Reg cab STX 4.6L 2002 F150 Reg cab 4.2L
    [​IMG]
    I picked up this preruner light bar for free but both sides were cracked right at the N-Fab Logo and it didn't have any mounting brackets. Not sure why they put a hard 90 right where their logo goes..? I called them and tried to ask them about this and they acted like it wasn't a problem.
    I ended up getting some steel plates welded on both sides which pretty much doubled it up and made it much stronger. I also made some brackets to get this thing on my truck.

[​IMG]

I mounted it to with new bracket on the inside of the bumper and finished finished it with a bronze rustoleum hammered metal spray paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At Night
    [​IMG]

This also being my first post, heres my Pyrite mica 2010 Prerunner TRD 2wd with a bilstein 2.5" ( this is pre- light bar install). Im ready for a Soft topper like norths and bigger tires next...

2. Dec 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM
    GuapOh

GuapOh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 4x4 MT
    Skid Plate, Hood Protector, Wheel Locks, Snugtop XV, Yakima Rack, Weathertechs, Sick Speed Shifter, Avid Bumper, Avid Sliders, Bilstien 5100's, TSB Spring packs
    Thanks for sharing. My Pyrite likes your Pyrite.

3. Dec 8, 2011 at 6:56 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    Looks good. I dont know why they put any design at all into the brackets! Mine is an older one and just has the holes but I still think they shouldnt be there. And this isnt the first time Ive seen one of those with the logos cracked and broken.

4. Dec 8, 2011 at 7:01 AM
    Cinco

Cinco Team no taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Rio Rancho,NM
    Vehicle:
    2012 Civic Ex Coupe
    Way to go man! You can beat free. That is the stupidest design ever. N-fab really fucked up on putting that stupid logo there.

Products Discussed in

To Top