Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All weather mats..

Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
All weather mats..

Sorry, boring thread.. I have a question; Iíve had my Toyota all weather mats for about 10 months now. I mostly have those in the truck but I have a set of the cloth mats too. I just noticed that I wore a hole right where my heal sits (have an automatic)! Right through the rubber! And Iíve put less than 10,000 miles on the truck since then. I was curious if anyone else had that problem. Iím going to take it to the dealership this weekend and complain.. see if I can get anywhere with it. I didnít even use them full time either..
Old 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
did u wear cleats or get in ur truck with wet shoes alot?
Old 11-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
k47k is on a distinguished road
k47k's Tacoma Gallery
my drivers side all weather mat wore through as well.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:13 AM   #6
TacomaHarry is on a distinguished road
TacomaHarry's Tacoma Gallery
Mine too.

About 20,000 worth.

I filled in the back of the ridges with black silicone. It'll probably last longer the the rest of the mat.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket from Costco $20 for 4. Claims to hold a gallon of water. Well made. I have used them for a year. They were great this summer at the lake. Held the sand a water well. No sign of wear.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Aftermarket from Costco $20 for 4. Claims to hold a gallon of water. Well made. I have used them for a year. They were great this summer at the lake. Held the sand a water well. No sign of wear.
are those the ones that are form-fitting around all the edges? I think if Toyota doesnt give me a set for this one waring out, i'll do some of those..
Old 11-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #12
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech's. I love them so far and a great design. little pricey but worth it.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:20 PM   #14
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
My all weather matt drivers side wore through too...toyota has a 1 year warrenty on accessories...so the dealer just replaced mine. if you had them less than a year just take them back and swap them
Old 11-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
Weathertech's. I love them so far and a great design. little pricey but worth it.

My All weather mats are showing wear under the heel where i rest for my clutch pedal. i'm thinkin of switching to the weathertechs.
i noticed weathertech has 'mats' and 'liners'. which are these for reference? the liners?
Old 11-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
My all weather mats have several holes in them. Not really noticable unless your looking for them though. They are still doing a fairly decent job at keeping sand/mud/dirt/whatever on the mat and off my floor.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #18

yeah, right under the hole, on my tan carpet, theres a black mark now. Rather not have it. I wanted to get the weathertech ones when i was looking at the all weather mats from toyota, then i ended up getting the toyota ones as a christmas present.. So that solved that..
Old 11-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Go to cabelas.com and order the trailgear 2 mats they are made by weather tech they a just a bit cheaper in price I think. Cabelas are $99.00 not sure what weather techs are i think around 129.00. Cabelas even says they might have the weather tech logo on them.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #20
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
are those the ones that are form-fitting around all the edges? I think if Toyota doesnt give me a set for this one waring out, i'll do some of those..
The ones in the store are different than the ones online. I will check tommorrow & see what brand they are. I will post a pic.