LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed rail handles??

Old 12-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rail handles??

Does anyone know where I can get the handles that go on the rails in the be of the truck I got the truc and it has the rails bit not the handles than can slide back and forth. If you say search threads I'm sorry but I can't on my phone the site won't let me or some reason so Im sorry if there is already a thread about this
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckytaco View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the handles that go on the rails in the be of the truck I got the truc and it has the rails bit not the handles than can slide back and forth. If you say search threads I'm sorry but I can't on my phone the site won't let me or some reason so Im sorry if there is already a thread about this
I have seen them in the buy-sell section here on TW...also seen them 4sale on craigslist
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey man there are probe tons of threads on this but you can get new ones from toyota at this link:
http://www.toyotapartsforless.com/sc...Product=276980

or there are probably some in the FS section of the site
Old 12-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys appreciate it I dint even know they were called cleats
Old 12-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
Night In The Ruts!
09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
09DC4X4's Tacoma Gallery
You can find deals sometimes on eB@y. Like $10.00-$15.00 each I think would be good deal.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:15 AM   #6

Thanks again
Old 12-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I have two left from my tacoma would sell $25 shipped usps priority pm if interested. They are all I have left from my for sale thread.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #8
davelac will become famous soon enough
davelac's Tacoma Gallery
I found a set of four on ebay for about $46 w/free shipping. Arrived in original factory packaging (never opened).
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelac View Post
I found a set of four on ebay for about $46 w/free shipping. Arrived in original factory packaging (never opened).
good idea go there you get all four brand new