Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Traded it in!

Old 11-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Rich8419 is on a distinguished road
Rich8419's Tacoma Gallery
Traded it in!

I traded in my '08 regular cab 4x4 for an '09 double cab 4x2 off road. I love the new backup cam but could careless about the blue tooth (Mic not sensitive enough). According to the scan guage and my calcs I'm only loosing 1-2 mpg in my drive to work! I'm sure it'll get better once the engine is broken in. The next addon will be a cheap bullbar or brush guard. I need something to mount some fishing rod holders on.

Rich
(going broke and loving it)
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich8419 View Post
I traded in my '08 regular cab 4x4 for an '09 double cab 4x2 off road. I love the new backup cam but could careless about the blue tooth (Mic not sensitive enough). According to the scan guage and my calcs I'm only loosing 1-2 mpg in my drive to work! I'm sure it'll get better once the engine is broken in. The next addon will be a cheap bullbar or brush guard. I need something to mount some fishing rod holders on.

Rich
nice!

What color? You got update your pics man.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice upgrade!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
nice!! but who you gonna call when you get stuck? lol
Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
nice!! but who you gonna call when you get stuck? lol
i didnt even see that he traded a 4x4 for a 4x2.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I take back my congrats and say i'm sorry for the 4x2..lol
Old 11-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i didnt even see that he traded a 4x4 for a 4x2.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<< simulated scene for your 4x2 stuck
Old 11-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I take back my congrats and say i'm sorry for the 4x2..lol
Who ya gonna call when you get high centered?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #9
lol. I moved from AZ back to my home state of Louisiana. Instead of exploring the desert I'll be towing a boat and fishing! The lockers are there just in case but in all honesty I really can't think of any boat launch I would need them.

The color I got is silver.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Congrats.

Who ya gonna call when you get high centered?
certainly not a 4x2 lol they will get stuck trying to get to the location
Old 11-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #11
1bad03snake is on a distinguished road
1bad03snake's Tacoma Gallery
How bad did they stick you on the trade in? I like my taco but, I really miss my 03 Lightning. I found one at a dealer and they are willing to trade. I have a 08 DC TRD offroad SR5 and the KBB doesnt look good.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
maricopa_taco is on a distinguished road

maricopa_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, more room in the double cab now especially when taking friends fishing!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Life's too short, drive what you want, post up some pics & congrats on the new ride! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #14
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Rich
Bluetooth?? You have bluetooth in your '09? Did you get the JBL system or something?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #15
with the 5 disc cd changer. I called up the dealer and the service guy says somethings wrong. The phone is supposed to go through the speaker system but it doesn't. I'm bringing it in tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #17
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol. I moved from AZ back to my home state of Louisiana. Instead of exploring the desert I'll be towing a boat and fishing! The lockers are there just in case but in all honesty I really can't think of any boat launch I would need them.

The color I got is silver.
True. I have not found a boat ramp yet that I needed 4x4 to get my boat out.

Congrats on the new purchase!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:04 AM   #18
oops. yeah its a six disc. For some reason I had 5 stuck in my head.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:17 AM   #19
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new rig man!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:55 AM   #20
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Life's too short, drive what you want, post up some pics & congrats on the new ride! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
x2