tube front bumper

Old 12-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Banned
Studder is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT(R)
Name: Ryan
Studder's Tacoma Gallery
Question tube front bumper

I have a couple questions about tube bumpers. what is the average price of one of these? also who would you guys say makes the best tube bumper? does anyone that produces tube bumpers make a tube bumper with more plating around the bumper than just that one strip that i see on most of them?
Old 12-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studder View Post
I have a couple questions about tube bumpers. what is the average price of one of these? also who would you guys say makes the best tube bumper? does anyone that produces tube bumpers make a tube bumper with more plating around the bumper than just that one strip that i see on most of them?
Did you see our stickied thread called "Bumpers"? It's good for showing all the options out there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hlight=bumpers
Old 12-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Banned
Studder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Did you see our stickied thread called "Bumpers"? It's good for showing all the options out there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hlight=bumpers
no i did not thank you. do i have to contact these people about bumpers on most of the websites i can't find the bumpers
Old 12-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
They are all on their site. Search harder.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studder View Post
no i did not thank you. do i have to contact these people about bumpers on most of the websites i can't find the bumpers
Some of the fabricators also have subforums in our vendors section here on TW
Old 12-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
The N-Fab one isn't in the thread. It's a pretty nice one.
http://www.n-fab.com/products/search...coma/sfID1/115

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nfabcustom.jpg
Old 12-12-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to see the new NFab full replacement bumper mounted for our trucks... they only have a photo of the bumper for our trucks on their site, but not one with it mounted...anyone have one installed on our trucks that can post a photo or two? I saw one on a Tundra and it looked great!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
I would love to see the new NFab full replacement bumper mounted for our trucks... they only have a photo of the bumper for our trucks on their site, but not one with it mounted...anyone have one installed on our trucks that can post a photo or two? I saw one on a Tundra and it looked great!

Isnt this it? The one Lundy posted? Looks awesome!!! Ill have to look into some reviews on this one before considering it though
Old 12-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
the only one i know that has more plates than the norm is rc freak, and SDHQ bumpers
Old 12-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
Banned
Studder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
the only one i know that has more plates than the norm is rc freak, and SDHQ bumpers
yeah i saw both of those but i can't find the sdhq one for 2nd gen tacomas...seems like i'm going to be spending close to a grand on this thing. my wallet hurts already
Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #11
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Yah expect bumpers to run you well over a grand. Im looking at one from Shrockworks for 1200 not including the crazy shipping. The price has kinda got me thinking i might just go ARB and find a cheap used local one.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:39 AM   #12
Banned
Studder's Tacoma Gallery

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i was wanting something like this. man i'm not sure i want to spend that right now...
Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
lol if you want that bumper, look to spend 3 grand.

avid offroad can make you what ever you want, for way less than a grand
Old 12-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
What else is done to your truck? Depending on what bumper you get you might also find yourself needing stiffer coils. I know with the ARB you have to get upgraded coils or your front end will sag. I think with these tube bumpers they are much lighter though but just some food for thought.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a bumper KR FAb built for me.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #16
Banned
Studder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Here is a bumper KR FAb built for me.
that's what i want. how much did this cost? I ordered the 5100 coilover lift from toytec hopefully that'll compensate for the new weight
Old 12-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #17
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Isnt this it? The one Lundy posted? Looks awesome!!! Ill have to look into some reviews on this one before considering it though
I missed that link... thanks... looking for reviews as well
Old 12-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the "Baja Bumpers" tubed bumper...I like it
Its strong as shit and has a great angle

Old 12-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #19
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post

Anyone else know anything about this N-Fab bumper? Went to the site and doesnt have much, whats the weight? Has a lifetime warranty but anyone have experience with it?
Old 12-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #20
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
^^ almost liking that more then most plate bumpers... how do they hold up to rocks and trees and shit.. or only for high clearance in sand?