Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help? Halos headlamps fogging

Old 12-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
aaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: aaron
aaronbuell's Tacoma Gallery
Help? Halos headlamps fogging

I put these in about 2 weeks ago i had no problem for a few days then the drivers light fogged up. I took both lights out dried the drivers side for a few days. Then i put a bead of clear silicone around the outside edge were the clear lens mates with the back piece on both lights. I put them back in a few days ago now my pass. side is doing it. How sealed should the headlamps be there are little caps all over the back ( you can see 2 of them above and below the turn signal hole on the right) should i seal them too. Do the lights need to breath in anyway or can i just seal the crap out of everything.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
aaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shedaaronbuell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: aaron
aaronbuell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont fill in those breather caps!
I pulled the turn signal bulb and some of the caps and parked it in the sun to see if it will dry. I'll have to go around it again with silicone. I thought those were vent caps but wasn't sure. Thanks