Notices

BMF Wheel Poll

View Poll Results: Which Wheel
Start Cutting And Keep What I Have 4 23.53%
Start Cutting and Wait For 18's 2 11.76%
Go With 17" M-80's 11 64.71%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
BMF Wheel Poll

I currently have a set of 20" BMF Novakanes on my truck with 32's which are rubbing now that I took my lift off and just leveled my truck with Eibachs. I'm thinking about changing to a 17" M-80 to get more tire. I have the M-80's in stock and ready to go. Or I have the new Novakane size (18x9) on order but they're not due in for a couple months. What would you do?

While the lift was still on. It's 1.5" lower front and back now.

Wheels By Themselves

The M-80 on a Tacoma (customer of a customer)

Close Up On the 17" M-80
Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Novakanes are my next wheel. Love em!!!

Stick with those
Old 12-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Novakanes are my next wheel. Love em!!!

Stick with those
Well depending on what I do I might know a guy selling some a good deal soon. You looking to go 20" or 18"?
Old 12-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I wish 15" !!!!!!!!!

Smallest as possible.

Was hoping they would make em in 17's some damn day but not sure if they ever will.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take your novakanes. Shoot me a pm.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
The 17" Novakane is coming. It's gonna be Jeep 5 lug only though.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'll take your novakanes. Shoot me a pm.
I'll let you know. As soon as I get the container details to see how long the 18's are out I'll let you know.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
dexboi is on a distinguished road
dexboi's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested on the information about the 18's as well, to know if they would fit, I am in need of some new wheels and the Novakane's are the first wheel that really jumped out at me. I am looking to get something that is black, but those seem to have a really nice mixture of black and silver that go well with white.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
If they made Novakanes in 18's when I was buying wheels they would have been my first pick!!
Old 01-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
If they made Novakanes in 18's when I was buying wheels they would have been my first pick!!
Should be in by this spring.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
I be interested in them if I have any money when that guy you know sells them. I just bought a boat today so...
Old 01-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #12
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
what is the bolt pattern for tacoma wheels and im very interested in the novakanes also
Old 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
bassfan is on a distinguished road
bassfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwb3160 View Post
anybody?
Plenty of info in the wheel forum...did you look there?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
@bassfan: no one ever wants self gratitude in finding something for them selves they want it handed to them. The bolt pattern is 6x139.7 or 6 on 5.5
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
no I dont know what that is but thanks for the info!