Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTB/Make: Snow Camo Bench Seat Cover

Old 12-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/Make: Snow Camo Bench Seat Cover

Hey guys, i've been looking for covers for awhile and was thinking about camo..then i decided it looked a little trashy on such a new truck. So thinking along the same lines for a white truck..i've decided on a mild Snow Camo! Only Problem; NOBODY makes it for a bench seat. I have a couple friends who did the window treatments in my house and im gonna see about them making it. Hopefully theyll custom make it a little more snug and better quality than walmart ones, but im liking this black boarder and headrest with the camo middle to match the white truck. Any input or opinions let me know! Just thought id share my new idea
Attached Thumbnails
WTB/Make: Snow Camo Bench Seat Cover-camo-bench-seat.jpg   WTB/Make: Snow Camo Bench Seat Cover-snow-camo-seat.jpg  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Have you checked with MARATHON SEAT COVERS???
Old 12-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARSHBUSTER View Post
Have you checked with MARATHON SEAT COVERS???

Yes... No snow camo though
Old 12-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Ijust saw an add for Sportsman Camo Covers in FIELD and STREAM. It says they have 16 camo patterns so they might have what your looking for. The web site is www.camotruckseats.com Hope this helps.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:19 AM   #6
deceitfulfate55 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
deceitfulfate55's Tacoma Gallery
the white part of your snow camo pattern might get dirty pretty quick, just thinkin, I have a white truck too and thought snow camo would look good
Old 12-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceitfulfate55 View Post
the white part of your snow camo pattern might get dirty pretty quick, just thinkin, I have a white truck too and thought snow camo would look good
ohhh thats true... i dunno. The grey seats now you can see even a stain if you breathe too hard on it. I wont be pouring ketchup or eating burgers in my car so hopefully i can maintain it pretty neatly.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #8
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
sportsmans camo covers will have it or can make it. I've been in there shop and they will make anything you want. I bought mine from them and they are HIGH quality.