Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mother Russia - Camburg Tacoma Build

Old 12-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
onepremiere's Tacoma Gallery
Mother Russia - Camburg Tacoma Build

So I thought I'd share a little project we took on at Camburg.

Late November I got a call from a guy over in Russia who was interested in building a rig that could be used a higher rates of speed at an elevation of 12,000+ ft. You might think this is a toy, but you'd be wrong. This sucker is a Wolf Hunter-Hunter. He protects the Wolves from hunters in a 500KM area of Russia.

I was skeptical, but proceeded to send him a quote. By the following week he had purchased a brand new 2011 Tacoma 4WD Double-cab Short-bed 6-Speed in San Diego.

I went down, picked up the truck and the rest is history.

We are nearing the end of this build, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Specs

Front:
Camburg Tacoma 4WD Long Travel Kit
Fox 2.5" Remote Resi Coilovers
Fox 2.5" Piggy-Back 3-Tube Bypasses
Extended 4WD Axles

Rear:
Spring Under Axle Leaf Pack
Fox 2.0" Bump Stops
Fox 3.0" 3-Tube Bypass

Other Equipment:
Bed Cage + Veritcal Spares (Spaced to maximize cargo room.)
4 Jerry-Can's
ARB Front Bumper
Hella Rallye 4000's
Glassworks Front and Rear Fenders
KMC Enduro Wheels
Nitto Trail Grappler Tires

Old 12-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Wow. Awesome build.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery

i like
Old 12-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Must of costed a pretty coin! Love the tundra.

Dream build haha
Old 12-16-2011, 11:29 PM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
im diggin the arb on a LT truck
Old 12-16-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
im diggin the arb on a LT truck
I agree... brings a little bit of the expedition feel to the desert trucks.

In my opinion, the Tacoma is the perfect platform for this kind of build.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
I agree... brings a little bit of the expedition feel to the desert trucks.

In my opinion, the Tacoma is the perfect platform for this kind of build.
exactly what i'm saying
Old 12-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Must of costed a pretty coin! Love the tundra.

Dream build haha
Haha, thank you!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #11
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's a sick truck. I'm also diggin the tundra. Are there any pics of the finished truck?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Damn, that's a sick truck. I'm also diggin the tundra. Are there any pics of the finished truck?
Should have a bunch of photos of the Tacoma finished next week.

-Jeff
Old 12-17-2011, 12:11 AM   #14
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam that's badass! hope the owner joins the forum so I can see that thing in action in Russia.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #15
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
Should have a bunch of photos of the Tacoma finished next week.

-Jeff
Sounds good, can't wait to see them.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:17 AM   #16
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
And that is why I prefer Camburg over any other company. Can't wait to see finished pics.

Did you happen to tell the guy about TW? It would be pretty cool to have him on here
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks so sick! Just wish the ARB could be extended to match up with the flares but oh well.

Enduros FTMFW
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
And that is why I prefer Camburg over any other company. Can't wait to see finished pics.

Did you happen to tell the guy about TW? It would be pretty cool to have him on here
I will let him know next time I talk to him.

-Jeff
Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #19
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a TW sticker with the truck!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #20
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Would be interesting to see how the ARB lines up with the fenders.

OP, didn't you use to have a Tacoma? If I remember correctly I used to see you post over in TTORA..

EDIT I know it wont line up exactly but will be interesting to see what it looks like