Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Painting the Buds!!

Old 12-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
bootboiler has a spectacular aura aboutbootboiler has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Suppo
bootboiler's Tacoma Gallery
Painting the Buds!!

It is a great weekend, and they arrived in CA in only 5 days, best time to ship stuff is during Christmas...

Using PO-15
Attached Thumbnails
Painting the Buds!!-img_3375.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
jelly sir.... i cant wait to order mine... gotta have em before moab this year!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
Likely a must for Moab... Have you been to the Maze?

Note sure what your planning to paint them with, but this PO-15 stuff seems expensive at first, $45 a quart, but by the time you buy 15 rattle cans, your even if not over that. Stuff takes a looooooonggg time to dry but goes on thick with a brush, and levels itself nicely... Like putting Lacquer on furniture... I have coated one side of all 4 plates and the cross memeber, and still have not quite used a 1/4 quart.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
im probly gonna just rattle can them like i did my bumpers. primer and paint works good enough for me... did u buy the bundle pack? all 3 skids liek 800 bux or something? im savin ;-)

oh and whats the maze?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #5
I bought the bundle, and since I have a 2nd Gen, I needed the gas tank cover too, as those plastic gas tanks can leave you stranded... It is a significant savings..
Old 12-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! I need to get some skids too. post some finished pics!