LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Maybe trading in for a 2012 are the 2010 stuff interchangeable?

Old 12-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe trading in for a 2012 are the 2010 stuff interchangeable?

Ok so may be a bittersweet day this week. Might be trading in my 2010 for a 2012 taco. Question is, is all the things interchanable from the 10s to the 12s? I have nfabs, wo covers, bed mat, fj rims with duratracs, wether techs and stereo with metra kit. I'm taking all this stuff off my 2010 and throwing it on the 2012. They are both gunna be Trd sport double cabs. So in guessing it all with fit right?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did they change the sport seats do u know for the front wet okoles? Or are those the same?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in the WO seat covers depending on color. If you go with the 12' let me know.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
AKA "06tacosport"

Not sure yet. Either grey or white. Whatever they can find since all they had was red on the lot.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
AKA "06tacosport"

Hey what about the avs in channel guards? I need to order them but it only goes upto 2011 on the description.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
AKA "06tacosport"

Just an FYI. I called wet okole and they told me the covers from my 2010 prob won't fit. But I put them on the 2012 sport seats and they fit perfectly in the fronts. I don't have the rears but those may not fit if I did. But sooo happy to be able to use my WO. The seats just aren't the same without them.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:41 AM   #8
birdmanp is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
birdmanp's Tacoma Gallery
Well, in light of your possibly available mats, is it too early to call dibs?

Products Discussed in this Thread