Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stuck.. Cross Lanes, WV - Need Help

Old 12-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
jofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: joe
jofixer's Tacoma Gallery
bump for kids
Old 12-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #23
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
you again!? loool
Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #24
jofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shedjofixer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: joe
jofixer's Tacoma Gallery
still stuck?
Old 12-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #25
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Email THRET!!!! The Tacoma (world) Help Recovery and extraction Team! it will be forwarded to a team members phone in your area

thret.help@gmail.com
Old 12-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #26
Bsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bsfilter's Tacoma Gallery
That does not look like much of a hill at all to be quite honest. Fairly certain my wifes Ford Focus could get at least that far up it. Looks like you parked it to take a few pics before heading to the top to finish your sandwich and a cold one to me.....
Old 12-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #27
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsfilter View Post
That does not look like much of a hill at all to be quite honest. Fairly certain my wifes Ford Focus could get at least that far up it. Looks like you parked it to take a few pics before heading to the top to finish your sandwich and a cold one to me.....
Old 12-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #30
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
Here's to hoping you are out of there by now!!
Old 12-19-2011, 04:28 AM   #31
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Still stuck. I feel hopeless.. My truck is not getting out without a recovery vehicle
Old 12-19-2011, 04:39 AM   #32
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
Still stuck. I feel hopeless.. My truck is not getting out without a recovery vehicle
I have a co worker that lives out in Scotts Depot (St, Albans)WV with a jeep that has a winch. How far are you from there? If you are close send me a PM with your number and I will see if he can give you a pull.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:46 AM   #33
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Is he by chance a state police officer? I know the one who lives in my neighborhood has a basses jeep with a winch on it.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:47 AM   #34
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
You stayed the night? Bump fer you mang! I gusss you tried charging the hill a lil won't hurt the engine, that's what it's there for
Old 12-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #35
I tried everything. I left my truck for the night and just got back out there to try and get it out again, no luck.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:58 AM   #36
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
Is he by chance a state police officer? I know the one who lives in my neighborhood has a basses jeep with a winch on it.
No he is not a Police officer we are both construction managers for ATT.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:01 AM   #37
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
moar speed! I bumped a few WV threads fer ya...good luck
Old 12-19-2011, 05:03 AM   #38
I called every wrecker in the area and all their 4x4 vehicles are broke down. And thanks again namyo!
Old 12-19-2011, 05:12 AM   #39
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try airing down? I know its probably a stupid suggestion but it may help. Get a shovel and fill the rut youre in. Let us know how it goes.

Get a really long strap and have some one with a truck back down the hill, or link some trucks together and make a choo choo train.

Also anyone with a Jeep knows someone with a more capable jeep. Jeepers are pack animals.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:14 AM   #40
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
Did you try airing down? I know its probably a stupid suggestion but it may help. Get a shovel and fill the rut youre in. Let us know how it goes.
not a dumb idea...10lbs...do eet