Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stuck.. Cross Lanes, WV - Need Help

Old 12-19-2011, 05:12 AM   #41
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try airing down? I know its probably a stupid suggestion but it may help. Get a shovel and fill the rut youre in. Let us know how it goes.

Get a really long strap and have some one with a truck back down the hill, or link some trucks together and make a choo choo train.

Also anyone with a Jeep knows someone with a more capable jeep. Jeepers are pack animals.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:14 AM   #42
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
Did you try airing down? I know its probably a stupid suggestion but it may help. Get a shovel and fill the rut youre in. Let us know how it goes.
not a dumb idea...10lbs...do eet
Old 12-19-2011, 05:15 AM   #43
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
im sure you tried off to the side where theres no ruts right?

back that beast up and raise hell goin up it, just make sure your steering with both hands and keep a good grip. or throw some branches in the ruts

if your were in charles town instead of charleston, we have a tractor that could get you...hopefully someone comes soon.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:19 AM   #44
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
im sure you tried off to the side where theres no ruts right?

back that beast up and raise hell goin up it, just make sure your steering with both hands and keep a good grip. or throw some branches in the ruts

if your were in charles town instead of charleston, we have a tractor that could get you...hopefully someone comes soon.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:26 AM   #45
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
lol thats how i got unstuck last time i went, i was some where i wasnt supposed to be (it was moms idea) and we were almost stuck, told the kids to move their heads away from the windows, and started haulin ass up the hill, blackie was hoppin and jumpin the whole way up....but we got out
Old 12-19-2011, 05:32 AM   #46
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
I have a co worker that lives out in Scotts Depot (St, Albans)WV with a jeep that has a winch. How far are you from there? If you are close send me a PM with your number and I will see if he can give you a pull.

View Larger Map

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Cr...ra=ls&t=m&z=13
15 mins
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
Is he by chance a state police officer? I know the one who lives in my neighborhood has a basses jeep with a winch on it.
why you no knock on him door last night while at home?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:34 AM   #47
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
He works night shift and sleeps most of the day. It's weird what you know about people you've never met.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #48
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
well while ur bullgettin, air down and charge that bish! Take some pics too of how far you made it up

Old 12-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #49
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the airing down. how fast did you hit the hill?

10psi and hit that shit doin 60
Old 12-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #50
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
well while ur bullgettin, air down and charge that bish! Take some pics too of how far you made it up

and dont go straight up the middle go off to one side or the other
Old 12-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #52
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 186000mps View Post
Update us pls while you are waiting, you have our attention, feed us some nuggets

looked at chur build...good tires lift and skids charge!!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:21 AM   #53
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

he gots skids? no reason he shouldnt be tearin ass up the hill
Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #54
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
bro, you shoulda learned your lesson from a few months ago...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #55
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
u thinking operator error?
fo sho! wish i was closer, ide teach him how to drive it
Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #56
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Holy cow dude. This is crazy drama. Out west your truck would have fallen victim to drug runners by the end of night 1. Looks like we have identical trucks. Scary Pal. Hope you get out soon.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:25 AM   #57
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
skinny pedal down motto doesnt work?
Old 12-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #59
Banned
im not really understanding how your not making it up that hill. get a video of you trying it
Old 12-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #60
Wally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shedWally is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wally's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a house and a road in the background? Why don't you just turn right and go over there instead of up the hill?