Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Chrome or black nerf bars and brush guard?

Old 11-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome or black nerf bars and brush guard?

I just bought a 08 Trd Sport and it's solid white. I was wondering which nerf bars and either a bull bar or brush guard would look better. chrome or black. Any input or even better pictures would be appreciated.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I would go offset with everything black... Too much shiny for me with all that chrome... Sorry no pics hahaha
Old 11-22-2008, 09:01 AM   #3
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
That's a hard one but my opinion would be black.....
Old 11-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
these are sweet to...

Kool Vue Nerf Bars

"KOOL VUE SIDE NERF BARS, BLACK POWDER COATED -- Features 3 Diameter Tubing, Superior Quality, Vehicle Specific Design And UV-Resistant Molded Polymer Step Pads,These Step Bars Are Simple To Install, Includes A 1-Year Warranty"
$81 each HERE

oh and welcome to the forum!!