Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone seen a grille guard for a 2012?

Old 12-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone seen a grille guard for a 2012?

I wrote to Go Rhino and Westin but haven't heard back yet (been 3 days). I mentioned that it's the only other thing that I've wanted for the new truck and the wife said I should just go ahead and get one. Wouldn't you know it, can't find any available yet...
Old 12-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I wouldn't get one. I would not want to cover up the front of that truck due to it looking so good, kind of like brown bagging Reese Witherspoon, it would just ruin the whole experience.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
Personally I wouldn't get one. I would not want to cover up the front of that truck due to it looking so good, kind of like brown bagging Reese Witherspoon, it would just ruin the whole experience.
LMAO! Yeh, I think they look completely badass but we get alot of deer around here and I can only bag but so many. Only getting one if they don't mess up the look. Hoping the Go Rhino ones keep the new lines a bit.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
A grille guard will not hold up to a deer. You need a new bumper. Check out ARB.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Jackass to the masses

I've searched many times and still haven't seen pics. Someone has to have one on their ride by now. Let's see a pic or 2.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
I have the pre runner from nfab.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone seen a grille guard for a 2012?-college-016.jpg   Anyone seen a grille guard for a 2012?-college-039.jpg  
Old 12-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
Jackass to the masses

Thanks Tom. Looks nice. I'm looking for something that will support a winch too. Doesn't look like this one would support that so hopefully we'll get a few more pics...