Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Canvas top

Old 11-22-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
sammy is a jewel in the roughsammy is a jewel in the roughsammy is a jewel in the rough
sammy's Tacoma Gallery
Canvas top

I've been doing some research on canvas tops for a 2009 reg cab. Do any of you have one and what is your opinion. What is the difference between the Bestop and the Supertopper or are they the same. I've looked at Can Back, but I don't want anything that can not be folded down when needed.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Main difference between Bestop and Supertopper is the Bestop has windows to cut down on blind spots while the Supertopper does not. The Supertopper's sides can be rolled up while the Bestop's can not, but that's due to the material of the sides.