LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dur Trac Tires White or Black Wall???

View Poll Results: What would look best, white lettering on the outside or black wall on the outside?
White Lettering 96 36.92%
Black Wall 164 63.08%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Tacomapro is on a distinguished road

Tacomapro's Tacoma Gallery
Dur Trac Tires White or Black Wall???

I am getting Wrangler Dura Trac tires on my truck. What would look best, white lettering on the outside or black wall on the outside? Thanks!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Depends on your taste. I run them out on my truck and it looks great.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
White Out!

Old 12-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #4

I am having a hard time deciding, I was going to go with majority rules. So excited to get rid of the stock tires, it took me four years to wear them out at 23,xxx miles. Finally!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Black out........white looks like crap after its been scuffed enough, and as a person who used to sling tires, I hated scrubbing the blue off em for a customer.
Good point!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
I only like white if its solid. Outlined white isn't for me. I say black.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
i'd say black out with steel wheels but with your wheels and steps white out might work. Either way will look cool.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
cooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of lightcooktaco is a glorious beacon of light

cooktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Black them out. Pain in the ass to keep the white looking good.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #12
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #14
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
blackout looks cleaner imo
Old 12-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #15
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto Pete View Post
White Out!

nice truck. what size tires you running? i got some Firestone Destination's on mine (265 75/16)
Old 12-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
wheres the Mod bois?

I see none of them are awake, maybe they can fix this later and add a poll?
Thanks
Old 12-22-2011, 12:08 AM   #17
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
I thought white out would look better, but the white letters on my tires are yellowed and look horrible. I didn't even rub them on a curb or go in any mud. Black out looks better with these tires. But, with tires like BFG, their solid white letters look good out.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:16 AM   #18
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
White
Old 12-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #19
Flyfisher22 will become famous soon enough
Name: Cameron
Flyfisher22's Tacoma Gallery
Black out fo sho!

Cam
Old 12-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #20
2wheeldfien is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
2wheeldfien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
I only like white if its solid. Outlined white isn't for me. I say black.

x2