Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pics of the FJ Cruiser Rack Installed

Old 11-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Truck and rack looks awesome! Are you a K9 LEO? I'm no LEO but do have a K9 that participates in the sport of schutzhund.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #22
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work on the rack man.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #25
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck! love the rack and the red tacoma/trd badges
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #26
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. I like the red badges too.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:13 AM   #27
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
the truck looks great
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #28
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
I really wanna do a roof rack but no drilling threw roof... ? love the look bro!
Old 06-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #29
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that particular cap does not do your truck justice! It don't look bad on there, but I'm sure you have it for functional reasons. Just thinking there are other caps that flow better with the lines of the truck.
Great job on the roof rack. Now you gotta put a bunch of stuff up there and take some pics.

One thing else that stands out, that rack would not look good UNLESS you got a cap on the truck. Nice combo IMO.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #30
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
Man, that particular cap does not do your truck justice! It don't look bad on there, but I'm sure you have it for functional reasons. Just thinking there are other caps that flow better with the lines of the truck.
Great job on the roof rack. Now you gotta put a bunch of stuff up there and take some pics.

I think the cap on there is for his K-9. It may have AC or something like that. Look at the rear...it is hard to find caps like that I would believe. either way I think the truck looks sick as it is. I own a K-9 and would love to have that truck.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:31 PM   #31
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
I think the cap on there is for his K-9. It may have AC or something like that. Look at the rear...it is hard to find caps like that I would believe. either way I think the truck looks sick as it is. I own a K-9 and would love to have that truck.

oh I don't disagree...like I said, I am sure that style is on there for a reason. The rest of the truck shows his sense of style, it's obvious he has a good eye.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #32
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
That is one sweet ride.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #33
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #35
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #36
laurnstar is on a distinguished road

Name: Lauren
laurnstar's Tacoma Gallery
FJ roof rack on the Tacoma

I am super stoked that you figured out how to do this!!!
I have been fantasizing about putting my Fj roof rack with wind dam and lights on my Tacoma for the past two months. Any pointers for a person who will most likely be doing all the work herself?
Old 03-14-2014, 12:54 AM   #37
Theloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: C141 Loadmaster
Name: Joseph
Theloraxcross's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in this as well. Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work on an access cab. I guess just get one and start tweaking. I want it to function well not just for looks.