Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 BHLM and Retros

Old 12-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
2012 BHLM and Retros

Here's a few pics of the install...looks good with the BHLM and gatling shrouds! Retro's are Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S) and the alignment was 15' off and requires cutting which I haven't done yet...still a little grumpy that they weren't even but I was warned by a couple others so that's my fault...first install so now I know not to seal it before checking next time.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
So angry! Really liking the 2012s now...

The retros look kinda funny in there (derp?). not bad, just different. I might have blacked out the whole damn thing
Old 12-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
the black looks amazing, not a fan of the goggly eye looking retros... my $.02
Old 12-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Badass either way
Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #5
Wizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Greg
Wizzard005's Tacoma Gallery
Dont feel bad , I didnt use the alignment washer because like you said it was off. I think the kit is / was very cheap, gotta love some china stuff

I glued the heck out of mine, so its not going anywhere, however if i ever had to change it, i will just end up replacing the whole housing :/
Old 12-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
Dont feel bad , I didnt use the alignment washer because like you said it was off. I think the kit is / was very cheap, gotta love some china stuff

I glued the heck out of mine, so its not going anywhere, however if i ever had to change it, i will just end up replacing the whole housing :/
What part did you end up gluing to make it work? I may make a custom adapter plate when I can find the time. Think this will do the trick?

Left is current...right is modified
Old 12-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
Wizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzard005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Greg
Wizzard005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
What part did you end up gluing to make it work? I may make a custom adapter plate when I can find the time. Think this will do the trick?

Left is current...right is modified
Yes I think that will do the trick If you end up making some for you, make two for me too LOL... I just put glue around the first ring that holds the light in. Once you make the ring as tight as you can by hand, put the bulb in and then alight it again, and then just glue the first ring in, and then wait over night and re-put the bulb back in. Its amazing how off they are, you would have though they wouldn't of even bothered shipping them to us like that...
Old 12-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery

^^^^^^^BEST LOOKING 2012 I have seen to date!!! WOOOW, very nice!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, but the chrome reflector needs to be blacked out. That way, it doesn't look like an insect. Looks good tho...
Old 12-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man the 12's are really growing on me. Do you have a pic of your cut off why do you say its 15' off?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
the black looks amazing, not a fan of the goggly eye looking retros... my $.02
This^ unless everything is blacked out.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'm starting to like the '12 Tacos more especially with the BHLM and Retros. Stormtrooper's Build is Bad Ass!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
damn, sexy looks good
Old 12-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #14
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to do this mod on my new 12 and install the HID's as well..
Old 12-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #15
trdtrucker is on a distinguished road
trdtrucker's Tacoma Gallery
the bhlm looks bad ass .. makes me wanna do it to mine
Old 12-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo View Post
looks great, but the chrome reflector needs to be blacked out. That way, it doesn't look like an insect. Looks good tho...
I may try some plasti-dip to see how it would look...that way I can easily peel it off if it's not for me...we'll see.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:45 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard005 View Post
Yes I think that will do the trick If you end up making some for you, make two for me too LOL... I just put glue around the first ring that holds the light in. Once you make the ring as tight as you can by hand, put the bulb in and then alight it again, and then just glue the first ring in, and then wait over night and re-put the bulb back in. Its amazing how off they are, you would have though they wouldn't of even bothered shipping them to us like that...
I probably will try to do a temporary setup until I can pull the pin on an FXR setup...I'm just not completely happy with these. I agree whole heartedly about wondering why they even bothered shipping these things out like that...complete garbage.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:53 PM   #18
Here's a picture of my crapoff:

Old 12-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #19
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

that looks sick! love the look on the new tacoma
Old 12-23-2011, 04:11 AM   #20
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Explain your side marker mirrors!!