1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Are Maxtrac Suspension's lifted spindles worth it?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by PRE10, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Dec 26, 2011 at 9:32 PM
    PRE10

PRE10 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCaL
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner 4Banger
    I was looking into the Camburg or CST lift spindle first. I know Camburg and CST make amazing lift products, and I had both on previous truck, but I want to know if anyone has a set of the Maxtrac spindles available from Lift USA and how they hold up. I looking just to lift the front end and really don’t want to spend a grand doing so. Has anyone heard anything bad about these spindles. Thanks guys

2. Dec 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM
    BenJammn5

BenJammn5 RN

Member:
    San Jose
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD-Off Road PreRunner
    TRD cat-back with Spintech prostreet muffler, AFE Pro dry S intake, 16" SCS F-5, 3.5 BS, 305/70 GT Radial MT, King extended travel front/rear, 2" add-a-leaf, Maxtrack Spindles, Sway bar delete, DSM UCA, All Pro IFS skid, Cab mount chop, bed cab locks, Black badges, cali raised amber LED fogs, 6K FX-R Morimoto projectors with 55watt ballast, fog mod, cheap rear dust lamp from autozone, Hellas 500 behind grill, Color match Satoshi Grill, Hood scoop, rear bumper by BTF, color matched Glassworks bed caps, Wet Okole seat covers
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gr...ke-lines-maxtrac-groupbuy-nov-3-nov-11-a.html

Entire thread on these caste spindles. They look promising, but the official batch wont be ready until Feb. as I understand it. There is only one guy on this forum that has a set that didn't work properly and were addressed promptly by the company. My guess is that these spindles can take a beating, but it hasn't been proven on the Tacoma yet.

3. Dec 26, 2011 at 9:52 PM
    PRE10

PRE10 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCaL
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner 4Banger
    Cool, thanks for the info,, They are all over Ebay so I hope he's got them rolling out.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top