Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Please Help: Access cab rear seat covers

Old 12-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Holyfather is on a distinguished road
Holyfather's Tacoma Gallery
Please Help: Access cab rear seat covers

I have been unable to find anywhere that sells rear seat covers for my 2011 access cab that cover both the back and bottom portion of the seat. All the places I have found only sell covers for the head rests and bottom section leaving the back unprotected. My bird dog rides in the back and gets hair everywhere. If anyone knows where I could find them I would really appreciative.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my build thread below, I have a picture of the rear backs. Have to take the back panel off and remove the plastic rivits. Then spray adhesive it and apply the fabric over the plate. Then I screwed the panel back into the rivits. Thinking of changing it to cloth instead of suede, cleaner look.

2011 would be hard with the headrest. I got quoted $200 to get both rear bottom seats custom upholstered in black cloth.

Wet Okole has some, probably pricey tho,
http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchant...SortBy=showall

Old 12-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
I addressed this problem in two ways :

First, I took out the back seats and built a levelling platform. Some pictures here.

Then I used the Car Hammock I bought for my wifes car. It's a little too big, but works well otherwise. You might adapt a moving blanket or some such instead.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
Holyfather is on a distinguished road
Holyfather's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks for the suggestions