LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

??SHLM?? Has anyone done it yet

Old 12-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Rust Framed Tacoma :)
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
??SHLM?? Has anyone done it yet

I am going to mod my headlights soon and have seen the pics of the black headlight mod and have also see the speedway blue that was color matched.

I know there are more silver trucks out there than any others. So the question is has anyone done the Silver Headlight Mod yet?

Pics?

Do I have to be the first?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen it yet.. I think you'd be the first
Old 12-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
interesting
Old 12-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I did a combination of black and silver streak on my projector retrofits

WOW, the silver background actually gives very nice depth, that's actually the look I have been after. Sweet,
nice job
Old 12-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't seen it done...good idea though, I think it might look good. All silver with black retro shrouds and tinted blinkers and corner lens.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
Rust Framed Tacoma :)
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt I will be doing projectors. I have had HID's in the past and feel it is cruel since I am in a truck. Stock light output meets my needs.

I will try to get to this in the next couple of weeks. I will likely spray it silver and just silicone a couple of spots to hold the front cover on and see if it looks good to me after a couple of days if not then spray it black or a dark graphite.

I have a Off Road and I am trying to get away from black. If I had back wheels I think it would look correct but black wheels are played out by me already.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #9
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
you're about 5 years too late from being the first....

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/61...light-mod.html

hope this helps you out though!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #10
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
After viewing the pics from the toyotanation I just dont think it looks good. Looks to much like plain plastic.