Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I HATE THIEVES

Old 12-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i lost mine offroading, if i ever find it i'll let you know
Old 12-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #22
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckers stole my stock exhaust from my backyard. No big deal because I had already taken it off. But I still feel... Yah know... Violated.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #23
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
I was in Wyoming visiting my bf for Christmas weekend and some douchebag stole the passenger side cubby from out of the bed, and got the drivers side worked out half way and had to leave it cause he ran out of time or something...

Just wondering if anyone knows what those things are called? The little square cubby piece thats on both sides of the truck bed, kinda right above the rear wheels? Trying to order a new one but don't know the name of it. Or if someone happens to have one up for sale or know someone who does?

GGRRRRRR tired of damn thieves, leave me alone!!!!! GAAHHHH quit stealing sh*t I've worked my butt off for, dammit

If you order another one it may vanish like the other.

One of the first things I did when I got my truck was took them off and threw them in a box someplace. If they don't lock they are just useless plastic. Only reason i kept mine is when I someday sell the truck.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:11 AM   #24
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
I think alot of you are thinking that I'm talking about the lid that goes in front of the cubby right by the tailgate... I'm not...
Old 12-30-2011, 08:46 AM   #25
bendawg62 is on a distinguished road
bendawg62's Tacoma Gallery
you can find it here www.trdparts.com
Look under Tacoma/pickup box/front and side panels/storage box/front. They are around $75