LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I HATE THIEVES

Old 12-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE THIEVES

I was in Wyoming visiting my bf for Christmas weekend and some douchebag stole the passenger side cubby from out of the bed, and got the drivers side worked out half way and had to leave it cause he ran out of time or something...

Just wondering if anyone knows what those things are called? The little square cubby piece thats on both sides of the truck bed, kinda right above the rear wheels? Trying to order a new one but don't know the name of it. Or if someone happens to have one up for sale or know someone who does?

GGRRRRRR tired of damn thieves, leave me alone!!!!! GAAHHHH quit stealing sh*t I've worked my butt off for, dammit
Old 12-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
damn sorry to hear that definitely sucks! At least they didn't take the tailgate!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Watch your local Craigslist maybe you can catch the guys who did it, because what's a reasonable excuse for someone to be selling something like that stand alone? If not try a local junkyard I'm sure that they would give it to you for $5 or so.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
the one in my truck was broken when I got it..Warning, there not cheap. The one I replaced(passanger side) was about $80
Old 12-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Wyoming? I can keep an eye out for ya... Sucks for sure!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Yes, at least it wasn't the tailgate, but it all sucks just the same. I don't think any junkyards around here have 05 and up tacoma's. wildjerseyfirefighter, do you remember what its called? $80, damn... but the huge hole in the bed is bugging me big time.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Bump
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Thank you!! I was in Casper, actually lived there about 10 years. Definitely sucks, I don't steal and I would appreciate if other people wouldn't do it either.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
For $80 I'd try my hand at making my own lol. FWIW Spend 3 dollars to potentially save 300, if you haven't seen this post count makes me think you probably have.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...w-prevent.html
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
Public Servant Enemy #1
ISUGrad05 is on a distinguished road

ISUGrad05's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. I suppose if you don't want to drop the money on a new cubby you could cut a piece of sheetmetal to size to cover the hole.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Kerri,

64991ABOX, DECK FLOOR, FR
Replaced by: **991-04011**991-0401022004.09-2006.01GRN225, 245, 250, 265, 270, TRN22#, 24#, 26#$98.90$73.67
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
Thank you!! I was in Casper, actually lived there about 10 years. Definitely sucks, I don't steal and I would appreciate if other people wouldn't do it either.
I'll watch Craigslist and the local ads for ya
Old 12-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #13
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Looks like its called deck floor box.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
Thanks everyone! I have seen the tailgate vid. Honestly I should do that, probably the only reason they didn't also take it was because my grizzly was in the bed and the tires were partly on it, holding it down.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #15
Don't really understand 2WD trucks....
4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all

4X42HEL's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what you call the aftermarket pieces, but I know somebody makes them. They are a bit pricey, but they are replacement "doors" for those side pockets and they come with locks.

Why the stock ones didn't come with locks is beyond me. I would have gladly paid an extra over-priced $50 for those things to be keyed.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #16
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks.....I have seen guys DIY locks on theirs.
Combo lock
Old 12-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #17
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Assholes. I put in a brand new sub, amp, and stereo. Took me most of my day off on saturday. Did all the wiring, ran the wires all nice. Everything looked awesome. Had it in my truck about 3 or 4 days. Woke up to go to work and my driver side door was half open and all the wires hanging out. Some asshole popped out the lock, and took all my shit. My cd's, sub and amp. They busted up the stereo and took just the deck. They even took a couple bucks in change I had. If theres ever time travel, Im going back to that night and hiding with a baseball bat to bash some knees.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #18
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Assholes. I put in a brand new sub, amp, and stereo. Took me most of my day off on saturday. Did all the wiring, ran the wires all nice. Everything looked awesome. Had it in my truck about 3 or 4 days. Woke up to go to work and my driver side door was half open and all the wires hanging out. Some asshole popped out the lock, and took all my shit. My cd's, sub and amp. They busted up the stereo and took just the deck. They even took a couple bucks in change I had. If theres ever time travel, Im going back to that night and hiding with a baseball bat to bash some knees.

wow man..I put about $2500 worth of audio into my old 96, sounded great, but having to worry about some asshat stealing it wasnt worth the aggrivtion.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #19
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
WTF...who goes around stealing those bed cubbies? That's like going around stealing people's valve stem caps on their wheels. Ridiculous!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #20
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
WTF...who goes around stealing those bed cubbies? That's like going around stealing people's valve stem caps on their wheels. Ridiculous!

people steal the chrome ones all the time