Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I'm a newbie and have a stupid question

Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #41
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haseaboggin View Post
I probably will take them to a shop just cause I don't wanna mess anything up. So do I take my old set up in with the new shocks and have them swap everything over?
I did mine with the loaner spring compressor from Auto Zone- its pretty easy if you know what your doing, and you said you have a spring compressor?
I did the TSB rear, and 1.75" up front. Truck rides great. It looks "level" overall but I am slightly higher in the rear if measured. I felt feedback overall was going to max 2.5" without compensating for additional weight up front left the truck feeling stiff, and as many have realized added alignment issues. I think if I wanted to go higher I would get ebiachs to work with the 5100's, or just move up to CO's. Either way, I would then get UCA's for two reasons, correcting alignment issues and improving suspension articulation. Good luck