Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

question about this grill

Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
link no worky
Old 12-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
SamGamgee ,

As above , it's a grillcraft insert .

Lots of guys with those on here , probably search " grillcraft " will give up some pics .
Old 12-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
Ohhh shit, alright thanks. I have to cut my grill I have now or does it just pop out?
Cut

If you go on the actual Grillcraft site , I think there is an installation link
Old 12-29-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Not 100% on this but I think the Grilcraft installs between the outer surround and inner frame of the grill. It is possible to just dremel out the melt points and pop the two apart. Then just remelt or epoxy the melt points back.

its for the satoshi mod but this might help:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hom...en-grille.html
Old 12-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
Yo! Wat up peeps?
1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future1Bigbird has a brilliant future

1Bigbird's Tacoma Gallery

This grill?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bigbird View Post

This grill?
^^^^^ cut ^^^^^
Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
pauoolmojica is on a distinguished road
pauoolmojica's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
Has anyone got this grill? does it come in black instead of that blue? Thanks

http://m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.asp...ff&emvcc=false
lol i think half the members on TW have a grillcraft
Old 12-30-2011, 05:37 AM   #12
WORD!?!
tacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman355 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tacoman355's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen grillcraft here
the installation scared me because of cutting the grill but it was honestly probably one of the easiest mods ive done. take your time cutting and then the grill just uses a few screws to attach it. took like an hour from start to finish.