Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weather Tech Floor Mats

Old 11-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech Floor Mats

Does anybody know where the cheapest place is to get a set of these?

Thanks!
~Slim
Old 11-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Cabelas is cheap!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Is that online?
Old 11-24-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...entId=cat21412
Old 11-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #5

Try that!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Try a local shop. You might be able to buy them cheaper if they order it for you. My boss got his cheaper because he went through a local shop.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorntaco View Post
when i bought mine, i looked around a lot and really didn't find any place online that sold them much cheaper than weathertech.com and could verify that it was the correct item. So i just ordered them from them directly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08whitetrd View Post
try a local shop. You might be able to buy them cheaper if they order it for you. My boss got his cheaper because he went through a local shop.
both true too!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #9
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine from streetsideauto.com. when i bought it was $10 cheaper than directly from weathertech, plus free shipping. Net $30 savings. Shipped fast as hell.

Streetside is hit or miss on availability though. Best way to check is to get the part number from weathertech's site and search streetside for it.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #10
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
i just paied 117 for mine from http://www.car-truck-accessories.com/
Old 11-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
$117 seems like about the same price as direct from weathertech, once you factor in shipping.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #13
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
we need a GB for 'em
^F' yeah!!
Old 11-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #14

^ Agreed!!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I found them for $155 shipped, double cab, front and back on this site, which was posted on my local craigslist. I have no idea if it's legit or not, but the price is great.
http://tacomagarage.com/ (It's at the bottom of the page).
Old 11-25-2008, 04:05 PM   #16
Armkb is on a distinguished road
Armkb's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine from Cabelas tonite. Payed $99.99 for the fronts w/free shipping and paid $54.94 for the rear w/$15.00 coupon. Only complaint is the passenger front mat doesnt have the holes for the tabs. How does one remove the tabs from the carpet? I sorta half tried to remove them but gave up quickly as I didnt want to break them off.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #17

Ok I have a question before I order mine.

Do I want to order the passenger side WITH the retention hooks? I am thinking that they will only allow water to get through to the floor. Am I wrong? Help a brotha out!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:09 PM   #18
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^That's exactly why I didn't buy them and went with Husky's instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armkb View Post
How does one remove the tabs from the carpet? I sorta half tried to remove them but gave up quickly as I didnt want to break them off.
Just pull straight up. They're just pressure type clips.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #19

Whats Husky's?