Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

looking for tires for my truck, 3 inch lift

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle2388 View Post
thank you Tsgt
np...some try to help

Old 12-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #42
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
That's really funny seeing as you are Canadian.
Oh man

Old 12-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #43
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bros?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #44
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
If your hoser comment is directed at me , 255/85/16 will fit a 3" lift on stock wheels with no rub under most conditions , there's a fairly large thread on that tire size here
lol...I said hoser and you took offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
I'm sorry, who are you? I've had 285/75/16s on my truck for months.... I trimmed a very small amount of plastic and can turn lock to lock.
Quit bein a fuckin toolshed, dickbag.
I'm me. Who the fuck are you?

If OP goes 3" lift he might need new UCA's. If he does and goes with TC, AP, or Camburg they will add caster thus rubbing the rear fender to shit.

So you never wheel then? Everyone I know who wheels with a 3" lift and aftermarket UCA's with 285's had to chop their cab mount as well. Many also had to beat in their pinch weld. That's not "a little trimming."

Now if OP plans on cruising around the mall all day I guess he will be fine.

Next time air on the side of caution. You don't know OP - maybe he would pay a shop 1k to do the lift for him then find out some guy on TW he doesn't know gave him shit advice.

Quote:
I would have to agree though. B can be known to be a douche canoe
I like derp herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle2388 View Post
yes there stock, just wanted a general idea of sizes thank you for everyone's advice, now i can narrow my search down, thanks again
Only talk to people who know their shit. Look at their own builds. Ask a couple people who have had what your looking to get on their own trucks for a while. Feel free to PM people and ask - as you can see the forum can explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
stock wheels w/ no spacers = 265/75/16 or 255/85/16 depending on taste
stock wheels w/ spacers or wheels w/ 4.5" BS = 285/75/16
only with stock UCA's though

Edit: or OE type aftermarket UCA's - 99% sure all uniball UCA's will rub

Old 12-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #46
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
You're Mexican... you have no rights here.
You got a problem with Mexicans?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #47
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Typical Douchebag Flyers fan

whatever hoser

Old 12-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #48
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
You got a problem with Mexicans?
I don't know,... are you Mexican?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #49
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
I don't know,... are you Mexican?
My kid is part Mexican, many of my friends are Mexican, what's your problem?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #50
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
mods should this one up.

Old 12-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #51
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
mods should this one up.
huh?

Closed Thread