Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new 2012 Nautical blue DC LB sport upgrade

Old 01-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Metalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the rough

Metalhead77's Tacoma Gallery
new 2012 Nautical blue DC LB sport upgrade

updated 1-12-12 with better pics

I am liking this truck more and more everyday I drive it.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead77 View Post
IMG]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x360/Metalheadxx77/009.jpg[/IMG]
You are missing the first bracket at the front of the image code.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Metalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
Nice!! need a couple more pics...
Thanks. Here you go.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeet. I have the Short Bed Offroad version in Nautical Blue with Entune... best truck evar! Should be 2 more weeks for my ARE topper to show. Congratulations!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Love the color. I miss my indigo
Old 01-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
STOP IT!!!! you are making me want a 2012........ nice truck just like my Indigo....execpt for the upgrades
Old 01-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck I like the color !
Wish I could get a 2012 !
Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Nice truck I like the color !
Wish I could get a 2012 !
x2 on the color!!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #11
idahoboi is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Pilot
idahoboi's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful

WOW! Beautiful truck. My first post and I had to comment on your truck -- good choice. Is the skid plate part of the package or is that something extra you had to negotiate?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #12
Toytruckmike will become famous soon enoughToytruckmike will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Toytruckmike's Tacoma Gallery
holy moly

Holy Moly! That is a sharp looking truck.

you people with these new 2012s need to quit making me want one, I only have 5 payments left on my 07!!!

That is a super nice color.

Cheers!

Michael S.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahoboi View Post
WOW! Beautiful truck. My first post and I had to comment on your truck -- good choice. Is the skid plate part of the package or is that something extra you had to negotiate?
Thanks! I got the skid plate from my local Toyota dealer. I bought it after I bought the truck and installed it. It's expensive for what it is but I really like the look of it.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really like the color too. On the downside it's as bad or maybe worse than black to keep clean and the scratches really show. Even with that being said I'd choose the same color if I could do it again.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #14
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is awesome. I ordered the same except the upgrade. I like the stock Black tube steps but really like your chrome steps more than most I have seen. I plan on getting the skid plate as well, kinda tops it off. Those 18's look better everytime I look at your truck and hope I don't regret not getting them. The tires you put on in other pics look great as well. Have you leveled it or any plans to do so or lift?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by elytravis View Post
Your truck is awesome. I ordered the same except the upgrade. I like the stock Black tube steps but really like your chrome steps more than most I have seen. I plan on getting the skid plate as well, kinda tops it off. Those 18's look better everytime I look at your truck and hope I don't regret not getting them. The tires you put on in other pics look great as well. Have you leveled it or any plans to do so or lift?
Well tyvm and I know you will love your new Tacoma. Congrats!

No plans to level as I tow a trailer for work and/or usually have some type of load in the bed. Pet peave of mine when trucks ride lower in the rear.

I got the lift out of my system with my 4runner and have no plans to lift the Tacoma.

Actually, I am very content with the way the truck looks and feels after the tire swap and few additions I added. Hope that feeling lasts for at least awhile
Old 03-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #16
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color and Nice wheels....Although if your truck was black then I would say.....GREAT CHOiCE ON THe COLOR.....
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #17
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
I want your scoop.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #19
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Nautical Blue is a really nice color. Great truck!
x2
Old 03-24-2012, 01:12 AM   #20
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Nautical Blue is a really nice color. Great truck!
i agree, but my toyota pickup was this color and it was a bitch to take care of...kind of like black...and MGM lol.