wade westin sure-fit mats

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
wade westin sure-fit mats

looked everywere and have not been able to find any pics of the westin wade sure-fit mats. all that i can find is pics of weather tech and husky. Saw a set on ebay and they looked like the weather techs, thanks
Old 03-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
tacomawv

Never did get any pics. Got the mats anyway and love them. Cover great and do not move at all. Cheaper than weather techs and alot cheaper. Better than the husky after you fill the holes for the hooks. Posted pics to give another mat for people to choose from.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
wolf08gang is on a distinguished road
wolf08gang's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! What did you give for them? I work in construction, and it will be no time before I destroy my carpets.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
those are very nice!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #7
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Rears only on the Tundra. The Wade mats have been around for about 3 years, just can't escape the other brand's shadows.

Ask people about performance air filters .. 99% say K&N. Ask people about floor liners, and that same 99% say Husky or Weathertech.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:24 PM   #8
tacomawv

I got them for 65.00 shipped with a online coupon from auto anything. I am glad to that people are taking a look at them. I think that they are great. Husky lines look like a lid to a bin and the weather techs cost so much Every search that i did came up with husky and weather tech. The best thing about them is how they cover the door rocker panel area. My 2008 took a beating in that area.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #9
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomawv View Post
Never did get any pics. Got the mats anyway and love them. Cover great and do not move at all. Cheaper than weather techs and alot cheaper. Better than the husky after you fill the holes for the hooks. Posted pics to give another mat for people to choose from.
wut

they look good! Might consider 'em if they made back row ones
Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
They look awesome, saw this thread just 5 minutes ago and went ahead and ordered them off Amazon. No one on ebay would ship to Hawaii. But was able to get them for $85 shipped from Amazon.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of these from amazon, $65!

Still liking yours OP? Did you do anything to fill the holes on the drivers side? JW

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #15
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Just ordered a set of these from amazon, $65!

Still liking yours OP? Did you do anything to fill the holes on the drivers side? JW

Thanks!
These look really nice and a bit cheaper than WeatherTech DigitalFits and Husky Liner WeatherBeaters.

I did fill the hook holes on my Weathertechs with black silicone mixed with gorilla glue. It works and looks alright. Didn't have anything else lying around in the garage at the time.

So these do not interfere with the clutch pedal? That was another thing I had to modify on WeatherTechs.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
So these do not interfere with the clutch pedal? That was another thing I had to modify on WeatherTechs.
I've had mine for over a year and have had no problems with the clutch pedal.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
These look really nice and a bit cheaper than WeatherTech DigitalFits and Husky Liner WeatherBeaters.

I did fill the hook holes on my Weathertechs with black silicone mixed with gorilla glue. It works and looks alright. Didn't have anything else lying around in the garage at the time.

HAHA that sounds like how I would fix these holes!

I'll let you know about the clutch pedal hanging up, they will ship tonight and I hope to get them at the end of the week!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #18
For Love of Truck
Soft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to all

Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Tyler
Soft Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb question initiate.... Will they fit a 2013 DBL Cab?

Can't find any info online.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Taco View Post
Dumb question initiate.... Will they fit a 2013 DBL Cab?

Can't find any info online.
Looks like they only go up to 2011, not sure what the difference is between a 2011 and 2013 though.

http://westinautomotive.com/Sure-Fit-Mats.php
Old 03-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #20
tacomawv

I have them in my new 2013. The clips to keep them from moving are in a different location and the passenger has clips now. I don't use the clips so it is not a big deal. I filled my holes with silicone. I still like the mats. No problems with the clutch. If any has any tips on how to remove the clips on a 2013 that would be great.

Products Discussed in this Thread