Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cap or no cap ?

Old 01-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
cap or no cap ?

i got a killer deal on this cap a few months ago. i like having it to keep stuff dry and protected but its been a few months and im still not entirely sold on keeping it. its not really like me to ask anyones opinion on stuff like this but i really am having a hard time deciding wether i like it or not. i was thinking of getting a bakflip cover instead. what do you guys think?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Cap
Old 01-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever works best for your needs , unless you base your decision on looks only
Old 01-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Whatever works best for your needs , unless you base your decision on looks only
thats the problem ha ha! it suits my needs but i like the way it looks both ways
Old 01-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Cap looks good. If it works for you keep it on. Your truck is nice either way.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
no cap
Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
backcountryj is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
backcountryj's Tacoma Gallery
cap for sure...useful and looks better
Old 01-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #9
PA.TacomaTRD. is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
PA.TacomaTRD.'s Tacoma Gallery
My 05 Came with the cap on it, but I took it off right away do to looks, But now I put it back on for my yearly trips the the OBX, and I also put it back on for the winter as well... Otherwise I have a snap down bed cover that I use when ever I don't have the cap on...
Old 01-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
no cap
Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Cap for sure. Smooths out the lines.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
you already got it,so keep it and use it when ever you need to.good looking truck btw
Old 01-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #13
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
I like it w/the cap. Heck you got it already take it off when u want, put it on when u need it.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #14
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Love my cap for winter but it comes off in the spring when its time to put the dirt bike in the back.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #16
00Jimmy00 is on a distinguished road
00Jimmy00's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks better with out the cap in your case, however the usefullness usually out weighs the look. Imo, it may be the cap style that throws it off a bit. good luck 00
Old 01-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap
how do you get the cap on and off?
you must be really really tall
Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #18
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
No cap. Trucks don't need back packs. It's a truuuuuhck.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #19
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
I like having both, mines suspended in the garage w/ a harken hoister which works great.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #20
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
holy crap
how do you get the cap on and off?
you must be really really tall
seriously! Your truck is easily one of the tallest on this forum!