Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Swaybar relocation bracket

Old 01-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
AlaskanTaco will become famous soon enough

AlaskanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Swaybar relocation bracket

Anyone got one and like it? I just bought mine and haven't put it on yet. Waiting for my lift kit, shocks and coils, not spacers, to roll in. Along with some 265's. Post up some pictures with a 3 inch and 265's
Old 01-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #2

Bump
Old 01-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
what lift kit are you getting?
Old 01-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #4

Toytec coils, diff drop, bilstien 5100 from and rear with a 1 1/2 inch aal
Old 01-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Did they tell you that you need the swaybar relocation bracket? I have a Toytec 3 inch lift with a 2 inch AAL and my front swaybar mounted back up with no problem....
Old 01-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #6

Supposedly, I am going to get a lot more articulation with it lowered. Makes sense. Want to know if anyone has it, and likes it?
Old 01-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #7

Bump
Old 01-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskanTaco View Post
Supposedly, I am going to get a lot more articulation with it lowered. Makes sense. Want to know if anyone has it, and likes it?
You dont get any more articulation with it lowered. All it does is give clearance when you run a larger diameter coilover. You dont need one with the 5100's.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #9

I don't see why I wouldn't get anymore articulation. If it is lower then stock??
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #10
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
I had some brackets sent to me when I did my lift but ended up ditching the sway bars all together. I have some pics but my computer is in moth balls due to my new ipad2 now. Give me a few and I can come up with one
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't see why I wouldn't get anymore articulation. If it is lower then stock??
It doesnt matter how low you make it, it functions the same. Raised, lowered, whatever, it still limits independant movement of the front suspension.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I suspect you are thinking of a sway bar disconnect.

I had to put on a toytec relocate, as my sway bar was contacting my coils.