Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

how many TRD Sport Access Cabs in Indigo Ink Pearl?

Old 11-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
how many TRD Sport Access Cabs in Indigo Ink Pearl?

Post your trucks if it is an TRD Sport Access Cab in Indigo Ink Pearl. I want to see how many people have this truck. because so far ive only seen two. and ive had my truck for almost 2 years.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
ha yeah mine isnt clean either.......EVER
Its an Off-Road with a Hood Scoop?
Old 11-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
i dont get that. how do you not like the scoop? of course im one of those people with a little more zazz on the hood.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:25 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Heres Mine

Before:Attachment 17316

After:how many TRD Sport Access Cabs in Indigo Ink Pearl?-029.jpg
Old 09-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Hibby is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Luke
Hibby's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine i haven't seen any Access Cabs around but i've seen double cab Indigo's.
revival from the dead. oops
Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Still 4x4. My truck I promise was a custom order... It was a PreRunner. But thats a great looking truck!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:19 AM   #7
joleger is on a distinguished road
joleger's Tacoma Gallery
I have one
Attached Thumbnails
how many TRD Sport Access Cabs in Indigo Ink Pearl?-1c9046fb0a0d02f901cf6f61f7581d1d.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010, 05:35 AM   #8
paulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to beholdpaulm09tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: paul
paulm09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thats the one i really wanted but the color was not available for 2009. i wasnt happy. but i love my mgm.