Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

GoRhino Dominator II's on '12 Taco

Old 01-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
TevisAaron is on a distinguished road
Name: Tevis
TevisAaron's Tacoma Gallery
GoRhino Dominator II's on '12 Taco

Today I installed the GoRhino Dominator II step-bars on my '12 Taco. At first, I was rolling around on the garage floor and having trouble with the alignment of the holes on the driver side. . . Then I realized and had completely forgot that there was a much easier way of doing it. . my grandpa has a huge garage in their backyard where he keeps his FOURTEEN antique vehicles! And in that garage he has a car lift. If I would have thought about it before, I would have been done like two hours before I was. It took me almost TWO HOURS to get the driver side done because the holes on the center bracket didn't line up. However, after I put it on the lift, I only had the passenger side to do and was done in literally 15 minutes! Anyway, here are some pictures and I will post pictures of the full truck tomorrow when I have a time to get it washed. (:
Attached Thumbnails
GoRhino Dominator II's on '12 Taco-2012-01-06_18-36-05_971.jpg   GoRhino Dominator II's on '12 Taco-2012-01-06_17-57-35_581.jpg  
Old 01-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
TevisAaron is on a distinguished road
Name: Tevis
TevisAaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Looks great man! A lift in my garage sure would be handy...
Quite handy indeed. I was scared to put my truck on there at first. My grandpa used to use it all the time when he was restoring his antique vehicles, but since he hasn't bought any more cars lately he doesn't use it as much. My grandma just laughed at me because I told her I was gonna start putting it on there after I wash my truck so that the wheels will be arm-level and easier to clean. . HAHA. That just shows my laziness!