Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How much for the factory 20"s?

Old 07-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
TRDSport is on a distinguished road
TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the factory 20"s?

Hey how is everyone doing? How much do you think I can sell the factory 20"s for like the ones on the Texas Edition. Im just trying to get rid of them I was going to put them on my truck but im giving my truck away to my parents so they really dont need them. I know they sell for like 360 or 370 a rim. So how much do you think I can get? 6 or 7 hundred? if anyone in texas is interested let me know aswell. THANKS
Old 07-02-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Factory 20"s? Are you sure? Those might be a regional thing, don't think they came like that.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:30 PM   #4
It might be a regional thing here but they have Texas Edition Tacomas and Tundras that come with these rims.

These are it. I guess just copy and paste
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...807_4_full.jpg
Old 07-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Those have to be a regional thing. That Toyota sticker in the center cap looks like it was made hastily, wrong font too.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #6
Route66Taco will become famous soon enoughRoute66Taco will become famous soon enough

Route66Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Those have to be a regional thing. That Toyota sticker in the center cap looks like it was made hastily, wrong font too.
Slow down. TRD offers a 20" for a Tundra. I think, don't quote me may have a 22" offering.
It may be a regional port installed accessory, but available to anyone....If so sought after. And that does look like a Toyota designed wheel. Just the "I'm a twenty inch wheel but, a conservative twenty" feel. Or it could be a Chip Foose reject. Whatever. Cool wheel. Put up pictures with the rest of the truck for #@$%^ Sake.

Oh,yea. TRDSport. Those are nice. Start at $1,000...They are twenties man!
Don't forget pictures.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
These are Texas Edition 20's and they are available through Gulf States Toyota (the distributor for Toyotas in Texas).

My boss's 06' Tundra Texas Edition is riding on these same rims. They look awesome on his truck, and I bet they would look better on a Tacoma!

Go for $1000. You can always come down, but you can't negotiate up.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #8
Thanks for the replies, Ill put them online for a thousand. Ill try craigslist first, THANKS again!!!