Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TSB REAR LEAFS

Old 01-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
JAMM is on a distinguished road
Name: jim
JAMM's Tacoma Gallery
TSB REAR LEAFS

I JUST HAD THE TSB LEAFS ADDED TO MY TRUCK ,IT RIDES GREAT JUST LIKE IT SHOULD. THEY HAD TO TAKE MY 2" AAL OFF , SO NOW THE TRUCK SITS LEVEL WITH THE FRONT AS I HAVE OME 885'S ON THE FRONT
HOW ROUGH OF A RIDE WILL I GET IF I PUT THE AAL BACK ON ? THAT WILL GIVE ME THE 2" RAKE THAT THE TRUCK ORIGINALLY HAD
THE MECH. HAD A REAL PROBLEM DOING THE JOB .HE DID'NT WANT TO DO THE JOB . I HAD TO TALK TO THE SERVICE MANAGER TO GET IT DONE AND WHEN I WENT TO PICK THE TRUCK UP , HE GAVE ME A HARD TIME ABOUT GETTING MY AAL"S BACK. HOW HAS EVERYONE ELSE MADE OUT WITH THIS ?

JIM
Old 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMM View Post
I JUST HAD THE TSB LEAFS ADDED TO MY TRUCK ,IT RIDES GREAT JUST LIKE IT SHOULD. THEY HAD TO TAKE MY 2" AAL OFF , SO NOW THE TRUCK SITS LEVEL WITH THE FRONT AS I HAVE OME 885'S ON THE FRONT
HOW ROUGH OF A RIDE WILL I GET IF I PUT THE AAL BACK ON ? THAT WILL GIVE ME THE 2" RAKE THAT THE TRUCK ORIGINALLY HAD
THE MECH. HAD A REAL PROBLEM DOING THE JOB .HE DID'NT WANT TO DO THE JOB . I HAD TO TALK TO THE SERVICE MANAGER TO GET IT DONE AND WHEN I WENT TO PICK THE TRUCK UP , HE GAVE ME A HARD TIME ABOUT GETTING MY AAL"S BACK. HOW HAS EVERYONE ELSE MADE OUT WITH THIS ?

JIM
PLEASE TAKE OFF THE CAPS LOCK IT MAKES IT APPEAR AS THOUGH YOU ARE YELLING

TOYTEC MAKES A AAL SPECIFICALLY FOR THE TSB PACK BTW
Old 01-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Rofl..