Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

She's Arrived!!!

Old 11-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Talking She's Arrived!!!

Well, After ten weeks of waiting, I finally got the call today saying my truck has arrived. I was beginning to think that the novelty of buying a new truck had worn off before I had even driven it, but the excitement is back. Does anyone know if there are going to be any incentives available in Canada in December that might make it worth waiting another couple of days to pick it up? (right now there are no incentives offered on the Tacoma in Canada)
Old 11-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Congrats on the truck. I only had to wait about 1/2 that long and it about killed me...
Heh, I know what you mean. It was supposed to be only 5 weeks, then the dreaded "shipment delayed" phonecall... x2
Old 11-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
I waited three days from when I bought the truck and when I picked up the truck. Talk about agony.

My incentive was 0% APR
Old 03-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
bhelms100 is on a distinguished road
bhelms100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bhelms100
I had to wait almost 55 minutes
Old 03-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
10 weeks, man you got more patience than I do!

Congrats, and where's the pictures? Show 'er off!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man.....but....

Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Holy thread revival batman
Old 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery