Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Access Cab Tube Steps

Old 11-27-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Access Cab Tube Steps

I'm trying to decide on getting some tube steps for my truck, i have a Access Cab and the only one i found that Westin has some for access cabs, unless i go with the ugly toyota ones. The Westins are expensive though, 299 plug another 100 or so for the installing parts, that's too much. I also looked at Big Country, they had some for double cab tacomas but didnt see the ones for access cab, are they are other good, reasonabe price tube steps out there?
Old 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM   #2
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
ive got 1 month old westin platinum series tube steps that i bought for 390 ill let these go for 225 let me know if youre interested